Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dancing is best exercise

I have been dancing for many years. I would have liked to have had a career in it but that didn't happen. I would dance at school on Friday. Went to the rec on Friday nights, YMCA on Saturdays. There were many others. I am still dancing at 58. I enjoy all the dance programs they have on tv. I faithfully watch all. For me it is the best exercise you can do. It difinitely gets your heart rate up. When I danced every week or everday it also keeps your weight down. I broke my ankle a couple of years ago and it helped straighten it. I have restless legs and of course dancing is ideal for keeping your legs moving. I use wellness oils on my legs. Just think about how you benefit.


1. You have fun


2. You keep your heart in good shape by exercising


3. You strengthen your muscles


4. Your waist goes down


5. Your restless legs are getting what they want


6. You go home relaxed


For info on wellness oils visit here: http://www.naturesinventory.com/?Click=32178.

I started dancing when I was in the 6th grade at home with my mom. I went to dances in the 6th grade and continued until this day. No dance classes but I have gotten standing ovations. It's all because I love to dance.

I usually do swing. But growing up in the 50's and 60's I've done many. I wish I could do all the dances they do now.

No comments: