Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sleep Apnea at the Dentist?

I have thought about this for a long time. When I had visited the dentist a few years back, I always asked for laughing gas. Nervous? Yes! All through my dental years I never had a problem with the gas. So why now? I would get the gas and it would start to take effect. Then... when I would get comfortable and the dental assistant would lay me back it was all over. This laughing gas was no longer having an effect on me. I wonder if just laying back could close my throat. Awake, as well as sleeping. Did I have sleep apnea then and not know it? It happened with my legs. I have restless legs all day long, not just at night. Until I get an answer I will always wonder about it. I've asked around but no one seems to know the answer. Does anyone out in blogland know? Sleep apnea? Who knew. I barely snore.

No comments: