Monday, November 24, 2008

..Thankful For..

It's been awhile since I posted anything. But since it is Thanksgiving I will now say what I am thankful for. The last few months I have had testing and some surgery. It came out great but I went through some depression because of the price and not knowing what the outcome would be. I am thankful that I'm ok.

I have also been using Natures Inventory 100% natural essential oils for about 14 months now and haven't had trouble with my restless legs. I sleep well but my sleep right now is upside down. I am sleeping through the day and up at night. I go through spells of this. Eventually it will turn back around. I am thankful for these great oils. You can check them out here:
http://naturesinventory.com/?Click=32178. They have so many and I have used many. They have worked with me. There is nothing to swollow. You just rub it in and in goes to your bloodstream. I will never take meds again for RLS.

I am thankful that my family and friends are all doing fine. My dogs are doing great also. The weather is not bad, there is no black ice and Christmas is just around the corner.

I am thankful that I am optimistic that our world will turn around and get better so everyone will have a nice life.

I am thankful we are going out for dinner Thursday and that I can wish all
"Happy Thanksgiving"

No comments: