Monday, December 8, 2008

The Holidays Are Upon Us

Thanksgiving 2008 is behind us now. Now is the time for Christmas Holidays. It's a time to just be thankful. I got a few small parties to look forward to. I have send gifts out. I have cut back tremendously but that's ok. Positive thinking can get you a long way. Things will get better. I have heard from people that I haven't heard from in years. That always puts a smile on my face. The time is for giving and what better way to do it. A smile and hope everyone is well. It makes my day.

I am wishing for a massage from my husband. It doesn't cost a thing but will make me relax and feel better. We buy oils from http://naturesinventory.com/?=32178. There are many different ones and they do work. They are all organic and come in a 2 ounce bottle. You don't use much so it last a long time. For massages I sometimes warm them. Try them. Then have a wonderful evening sitting by the fireplace.

Have a wonderful holiday! And relax like me.

No comments: